Weddings are special occasions. Your wedding is the time when you and your groom get to profess love everlasting in front of God and the entire humanity. There is a need to plan for it carefully and see to it that everything goes smoothly during that day.
Since you want the occasion to be really special, you also need to decide whether to have it done privately or extravagantly. Here is a discussion of both and the pros-cons listing for each.
- The event is more solemn. The less people invited, the truer the event will seem.
- You only need to invite the most special individuals in you and your groom’s lives.
- A lesser budget is needed. You don’t have to spend too much money for the occasion.
- There is no need to do too much preparation. This can be a good thing when you have time constraints for the event.
- You don’t have to look for a bigger venue. During the season when too many weddings take place, it will be easy for you to find just about any place to celebrate the wedding.
There isn’t enough space for more than a hundred people for the event. Since it will be a private celebration, you won’t be expected to have lots of visitors to witness the said event.
There is also no need for a big budget. You don’t have to spend too much on everything. A private event won’t require you of extravagant spending. It can be a disappointment to know that your special day won’t require too much preparation as well.
- When you choose to have an extravagant wedding, you can have as many visitors as you want. You can have more than a hundred invitations sent out.
- There will be more people witnessing your special celebration. You want to tell the world about it and this will be the time to do so.
- You get to make your dream come true. You will be able to fulfill all your wishes since you get to have everything – a full entourage, the most beautiful dress, the best venue, and all that.
- You don’t have to contend with time limitations. You can have all the preparation done for a long time. This can be a good choice for couples who decide to have a long engagement and more time to prepare for the actual union.
- Of course, the event will entail a more intensive preparation. There will be lots of people needed to fulfill all the different things.
- A bigger venue is required and this can be difficult to find especially during the peak season.
- A bigger budget is required. There will be much expenditure to be expected.
- This will require much preparation and more time to have everything ready.
Weddings are special occasions, indeed. Depending on your own preference and varied constraints, your special event can be either private or extravagant.